NeuQs Help Desk Administration Series
Administrator Guide for User Management – New User
Help Desk Administration
Click HelpDesk Administration...
The Administration Page contains a menu at the top left hand side of the screen to facilitate the management of the NeuQs Help Desk.
User Management > New User
Click User Management and then select New User...
Use the Company drop down box to select the Company...
Currently only one Company is allowed per a Cloud version, many Companies are allowed on the install version.
Use the Client drop down box to select the Client...
User Email Address
Enter the Email address of the user...
User Firstname & Surname
Enter the Firstname and Lastname of the user...
Enter the Password or, when the record has been saved, click Generate Password to create
a password for the user...
An email advising the user of their login credentials will be sent to them automatically when Email User Access Details is checked to Send user email with access details.
Enter telephone numbers for the user...
Use the User Level drop down box to amend the default (Public User) as required:
- Client Administrator – the administrator at the client site(s)
- Client User – a user at the client site(s)
- Company Administrator – the internal administrator responsible for supporting all clients
- Public User – help desk calls are visible to users that are not assignees
- Support Operative - internal operatives supporting all clients
- Third Party User – a third party, that is neither internal support nor the client, such as an external software company
Save New User
Click Add New to save the record